A Warm Welcome
Morton of Pitmilly countryside resort is set in a stunning location just outside St Andrews, the home of golf, and a stone's throw from Kingsbarns Golf Links. It boasts fantastic sea views and is nestled close to the East Neuk of Fife's picturesque fishing villages. It is more than just award-winning four and five star accommodation - offering extensive leisure facilities and activities.
Guests love the tranquil setting which combines space and privacy with first class accommodation, many returning for long or short stays throughout the year.
Value for money, commitment to quality and exemplary customer service have led to our ongoing succes sover the years and a belief that we offer the most magical holiday experience in the area.
Whether you are arranging a reunion, business workshop, golf trip, quiet weekend away, family gathering or an exclusive use venue for a wedding party, Morton of Pitmilly countryside resort is the perfect location to stay, play and relax.
Discover the magic of Morton of Pitmilly for yourself.
Certificate of Excellence
We are delighted to announce that we have been awarded a Trip Advisor - 5 Star Certificate of Excellence - thank you all for your kind and generous comments about Morton of Pitmilly!
Scottish Thistle Awards
Thistle Awards are a sort of tourism Oscars sponsored by Visit Scotland, recognising and celebrating excellence in Scottish Tourism. We believe that we offer the best all round self catering holiday cottage experience in the St Andrews area of Fife.
- Winner - Self Catering Operator of the Year 2000
- Finalist - Individual Excellence Award 2001 Finalist - Small Business Marketing Award 2002
- Finalist - Self Catering Operator of the Year 2004
Fife Business Awards
- Winner - Small Business of the Year Award 2002
- Winner - Customer Service Excellence Award 2004
- Finalist - Business Growth through Sustainable Development 2008
- Winner - Best Tourism Business 2010
- Winner - Excellence in Tourism 2017
The National Business Awards for Scotland
- Finalist - Environmental Awareness 2006
- Commended - Environmental Awareness 2008
VIBES in Scotland Awards
- Finalist - Vision in Business for the Environment 2007